1st April 2019
The Grameen Crédit Agricole Foundation (GCAF) together with the European Investment Bank (EIB) are organising a conference
To develop rural economies, the EIB is strengthening microfinance in Africa
– Ambroise FAYOLLE, Vice-Chairman, European Investment Bank (EIB)
– Jérôme BRUNEL, Secretary General, Crédit Agricole S.A & Board member, Grameen Crédit Agricole Foundation (GCAF)
– Soukeyna BA, Former Minister of Senegal, Executive Director, INAFI International Foundation & Board member, GCAF
– Ambroise FAYOLLE, Vice-Chairman, EIB
– Mamadou Lamine GUEYE, CEO, Caurie
– Eric CAMPOS, Managing Director, Grameen Crédit Agricole Foundation & CSR Director, Crédit Agricole S.A.
– Jean-Marie Sander, Chairman, GCAF
ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED
– The development of rural areas in Africa, an absolute necessity?
– Rural microfinance in Africa: what are the challenges? What are the opportunities?
– Banks and rural microfinance: the impact of alliances
– Microfinance, gender and climate change: destinies are linked
For more information please contact email@example.com
Picture: Didier Gentilhomme