21 – 23 March 2018
Risk Management Initiative in Microfinance (RIM) is collaborative market strengthening initiative aimed at promoting and supporting the implementation of stronger, more appropriate risk management in the microfinance sector.
RIM’s Institution Assessment Training for Independent Assessors is an in-depth, three-day training course designed for risk management experts, consultants, and consulting firms serving the microfinance industry. Through interactive lectures, facilitated discussions, and a case study, assessors learn to conduct a risk management gap analysis and facilitate the creation of a strategic risk management development plan using the Graduation Model and Institution Assessment framework. RIM’s cost-effective training course builds competencies, develops efficiencies, and eliminates the need to create a comprehensive risk management assessment methodology, enhancing an assessor’s competitive advantage in the bidding process.
- Learn the components of RIM’s Graduation Model framework and its value proposition compared to traditional, single-bottom-line risk management frameworks;
- Learn how to facilitate RIM’s Institution Assessment process, including critical factors within Graduation Model scoring;
- Learn how to navigate RIM’s Graduation Model Encyclopedia (formerly known as RIM’s Knowledge Base);
- Gain access and learn to use RIM’s Institution Assessment implementation tools and resources;
- Be granted a complementary 2018 individual membership (USD 500 value);
- Be given the opportunity to join RIM’s exclusive Institution Assessor Directory (formerly known as RMGM Assessor Database).
Fees: USD 1000