5 – 7 November 2019
For EVPA 15th anniversary, EVPA joins forces with ImpactCity during the ImpactFest in The Hague, gathering 1000 participants from all over the world on 5-7 November 2019.
At this ultimate interactive event for foundations and impact funds you have a chance to have close conversations, co-create in labs, learn in workshops and meet new people. To kick-start thr Celebrating Impact conference EVPA partnered with ImpactCity during the ImpactFest.
- Free pre-event: On 5 November you can meet curated social innovators (SPOs), pitch your fund or your organisation. You can also work together with other funders, social entrepreneurs and experts around specific SDG’s. Under the motto « doing good and doing business », the ImpactFest on 5 November is free of charge if you attend our conference.
- Event: On 6 and 7 November you will connect with 1000 practitioners and experts and discover new global trends at EVPA Annual Conference.
You will gain concrete ideas and tools to tackle critical societal challenges. The topics will be:
- « It takes a village to raise an impact ecosystem »: How to create an impact ecosystem?
- Readiness to scale: Supporting social purpose organisations to reach the next stage
- How to use Human Centred Design Thinking in financing social purpose organisations?
- What’s next: New trends in venture philanthropy and social investment (VP/SI)
- The role of NextGen in venture philanthropy and social investment
- How to use the VP/SI approach to address challenges such as social housing and climate change.
For more information check the website