Members DescriptionFiercely independent in structure and spirit, Elvinger Hoss Prussen guides clients on their most critical Luxembourg legal matters.
Our firm was founded in 1964 by lawyers committed to excellence and creativity in legal practice. Since then, we have shaped a firm fit for one purpose; to deliver the best possible advice for businesses, institutions and entrepreneurs.
Delivering this responsive service, to an exceptional degree of precision, means working a little differently. Our partners are uncommonly supportive of clients and of each other; we form cross-border arrangements with peers based on each case’s demands; and our colleagues are unusually united around our values.
We are proud to play a unique role in the development of Luxembourg as a financial centre. And we welcome like minds to open opportunities for the future.
Elvinger Hoss Prussen’s fields of expertise include:
- Administrative, property construction
- Asset management and investment funds
- Banking, insurance and finance
- Commercial, employment, litigation and arbitration
- Corporate and tax
- Foundation law, non-profit organisation, philanthropy
- ICT, IP and Data Protection
- Insolvency and restructuring