ADA is a Luxembourgish NGO working to promote an effective, sustainable and social inclusive finance sector worldwide.
ADA mission is organised around 5 hubs of activity:
- Inclusive financial innovation: Developing with the partners on the ground new financial products to open up new sources of revenue and to better meet the need of low-income population;
- Capacity building: Supporting the professional development of the inclusive finance actors (professional organisations, microfinance institutions, microinsurance brokers) through training, design of management tools, workshops;
- Investment services: Assisting microfinance institutions in their search for funding;
- Research & Development: Coordinating inclusive finance research among a variety of public and private players;
- Information & Knowledge Management : Disseminating inclusive finance know how externally through conferences such as the African Microfinance Week (www.microfinance-africa.org/en) and internally.