10 June 2020, 9:30 – 11:00
This webinar « Navigating through the complex world of ESG data: what is reliable, correct and meets investor demand? » aims to cover:
- What are investors looking for in terms of ESG data?
- Is the current market offer in ESG complete?
- Why data providers reach contrasting conclusions on the same companies?
- Is there one solution which could fit all in terms of the methodology being used for defining an ESG profile of a company or a country?
- Could regulators / policy makers provide guidance or a set common standards/minimum requirements?
- The future of the ESG data in relation to the EU taxonomy.
To register, click on the website link below.