- This scholarship is for Senior employees working for an organisation member of InFiNe.lu, having an expertise in inclusive finance. As the programme is taught in English, fluency in both written and spoken English is required.
When and where is the programme running ?
- March 31- April 5, 2019, in Boston, USA
What does the scholarship include?
- The total cost of the program fee is USD 8 350 (accommodation, school fee). InFiNe.lu scholarship will cover half of the program fee, i.e. USD 4 175. The successful grantee will have to cover the remaining USD 4 175 and the cost of transportation from Luxembourg to Boston.
How to apply ?
By sending, before Sunday 18th november 2018 at midnight
- a 2 page max resume in English;
- a motivation letter demonstrating, inter alia:
- the explicit link between her/his professional background and her/his participation to the training;
- how the participation and the content of the programme will be useful to his/her professional development;
- the willingness and ability to represent InFiNe.lu and the Luxembourg inclusive finance sector during the training.
- a support letter from the employer.
To know more about the InFiNe.lu scholarship and the application process, read the call for application.