The annual conference of the Dutch Platform for Inclusive Finance, NpM, took place early September in Utrecht.
The finance for refugees was in the centre of the discussions with sessions such as:
- Overview of Financial services for Refugees: which organisations are doing what, and how to link towards achieving financial inclusion?
- Using technology to mainstream access to finance for refugees
- Refugee finance in the Middle East
- How to strengthen the role of financial service providers in their response to refugees’ needs: a case study from Uganda
- Structuring Finance solutions towards ‘Reducing Inequalities (SDG 10) and investor’s perspective’