Applications to attend the 2021 Certificate in Law and Regulation in Inclusive Finance that will take place from 18 – 28 January 2021 in Luxembourg are opened.
Launched in January 2017, the Certificate in Law and Regulation of Inclusive Finance is a joint project of the ADA Chair in Financial Law (Inclusive Finance) at the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg, with ADA and the European Investment Bank Institute.
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, the programme in 2021 is limited to a maximum of 15 participants physically present in Luxembourg and 50 remote participants from all over the world. All motivated and from different backgrounds. Up to 8 physical applications in the programme will be granted to qualified participants in need of financial assistance. These participants will receive scholarships for their hotel to stay during the course or for their travel costs to Luxembourg.
For more information click here
Aimed at regulators, intermediaries and other inclusive financial bodies, the two-week programme aims to raise awareness of the subject of law and regulation in the inclusive financial sector, enabling an exchange with regulators and financial intermediaries and facilitating further academic and non-academic cooperation. The curriculum combines traditional financial law with inclusive finance and development policy subjects such as FinTech for inclusive finance, Sustainable Inclusive Finance, RegTech and Financial Inclusion, Microfinance, Risk Management and COVID-19.
5 good reasons to get your Certificate in Law and Regulation of Inclusive Finance:
- The Inclusive Finance sector is growing rapidly, and needs qualified professionals to advise on legal and regulatory aspects
- Learn from a diverse and international group of experienced practitioners and professors
- See how European financial institutions, such as the European Investment Bank work from the inside out
- Join an active alumni network and take an active role in the worldwide inclusive finance community
- Possibility to attend the programme virtually