Publications on inclusive finance
- Global Microscope 2016. The enabling environment for financial inclusion: The Global Microscope 2016 from the Economist Intelligence Unit aims to assess the regulatory environment for Financial inclusion across 12 indicators (Governement support for financial inclusion; regulatory and supervisory capacity for financial inclusion; prudential regulation; regulation and supervision of credit portfolios; regulation and supervision of deposit-taking activities; regulation of insurance targeting low-income populations; regulation and supervision of branches and agents; requirements for non-regulated lenders; electronic payments; credit-reporting systems) and 55 countries.
- Financial services for all, a CSFI « banana skins » survey of the risks in financial inclusion, 2016: The survey describes the risks in provision of financial services to people in emerging markets whose access to these services is either limited or non-existent.
- Financial Inclusion 2020 Progress Report, Center for Financial Inclusion: In this report, the Center for Financial Inclusion present its assessment of progress toward global Financial inclusion through the lengs of five topics that will shape the future of Financial inclusion, i.e. addressing Customer needs, client proteciton, credit reporting & data, financial capability, and technology.
- The Global Findex Database – Measuring financial inclusion around the world, World Bank, 2014: The Global Findex database provides in-depth data on how individuals save, borrow, make payments, and manage risks. It is the world’s most comprehensive database on financial inclusion that consistently measures people’s use of financial services across countries and over time. The 2014 Global Findex consists of over 100 indicators, also shown by gender, income, and age.
- Convergences. Microfinance Barometer 2017: Since 2010, the Microfinance Barometer présents annually the main trends in the microfinance sector and gives more visibility to high social impact microfinance initiatives.
Publications on investments/funding and inclusive finance
- Symbiotics, 2017 Symbiotics MIV Survey. A Study of Global Microfinance Investment Funds, September 2017: More than 95 MIVs have participated in this survey which covers 94% of the total MIV market as of December 2016. The Survey aims to provide comprehensive market trends and peer group analysis on microfinance off-shore investments. It focuses on two dimensions: (i) financial performance and (ii) social performance with an emphasis on commitment to Environmental, Social and Governance practices
- CGAP, Symbiotices, White Paper. Microfinance Funds 10 Years of Research & Practice, December 2016: The CGAP and Symbiotics White Paper provides an overview of the landscape of microfinance offshore investments based on data collected through annual CGAP/Symbiotics surveys of MIVs conducted between 2007 and 2016.
- CGAP funders survey in partnership with MIX, 2016: Conducted annually since 2008 and in partnership with MIX since 2012, the CGAP Funders Survey is a comprehensive source of analysis on primary sources of international funding for microfinance and financial inclusion.
- CGAP, A Market Systems approach to financial inclusion. Guidelines for funders, September 2015: This publication from CGAP is part of a series of targeted resources for funders of financial inclusion and builds on research from all CGAP initiatives and work done by CGAP members. It is the succcessor to the Good Practice Guidelines for Funders of Microfinance (2006), and continues to provide emerging lessons on how funders can facilitate the development of inclusive financial services markets.
- Speech of Michel Maquil, Chairman of the Inclusive Finance Network Luxembourg, during the 5th European Microfinance Award Ceremony Speech Michel Maquil Microfinance and Environement Award
- InFiNe.lu 2015 members click here
- Presentation of InFiNe.lu click here