This new course (in English) organised by the ILO and its international training centre focuses on how insurance can contribute to social and economic development.
The e-learning course will be implemented over a period of approximately 5 weeks and is structured around 5 content modules with activities and assignments.
- Week 1, September 28 – October 2: Opening session: Impact insurance: overview and relevance to development. Module 1: Accessing new markets through alternative distribution channels
- Week 2, October 5-9: Module 2: Market research: Translating customer insights into improved results
- Week 3, October 12-16, Module 3: Product development
- Week 4, October 19-23: Module 4: Claims management: The moment of truth
- Week 5, October 26-30: Module 5: Responsible insurance and business viability