InFiNe.lu’s Board of Directors is composed of professionals reflecting the variety of the Luxembourg inclusive finance ecosystem.
Chairman: Michel Maquil
Michel Maquil was the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. After a long career at the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, he is now active as an independent advisor for the Central Bank of Luxembourg. Mr. Maquil sits on the board of various associations. Since 2014, he is the Chairman of the Inclusive Finance Network Luxembourg Asbl. Mr. Maquil graduated in Economics from the Catholic University of Louvain.
- Treasurer: Laurent Capolaghi
- Hélène Keraudren , Fondation Grameen Crédit Agricole
- Robert Jarvis, Luxembourg for Finance
- Thomas Lammar, Ministère des Affaires étrangères et européennes – Direction de la coopération au développement
- Pierre Oberlé, ALFI
- Katharine Pulvermacher, The Microinsurance Network
- Luc Vandeweerd, ADA
- Sachin Vankalas, LuxFLAG
Managers: Julie Bouchat and Catherine Van Ouytsel